Inspirational Quotes to help you out during those tough times and hopefully give you some motivation, or at the very least something to think about.
- If you don’t stick to your values when they are being tested, they are not values: they are hobbies.
- Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you too, can become great.
- Mark Twain
- The hottest fire makes the hardest steel.
- A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty. —-Winston Churchill
- I’m not telling you it’s going to be easy, I’m telling you it’s going to be worth it.
- Remind yourself that it’s okay not to be perfect.
- Be kind for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
- Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one who get burned. —-Buddha
- Stars can’t shine without darkness.
- We can complain because Rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because Thorn bushes have Roses. —Abraham Lincoln
- Never chase love, attention or affection if it isn’t given freely by another person, it isn’t worth having.
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. —Thomas Edison
- If someone says ‘That’s Impossible’, you should understand it as: ‘According to my very limited experience and narrow understanding of reality, that’s very unlikely’.
- Judging a person does not define who they are, it defines who you are.
- When something bad happens, you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you.
- A bird sitting on a tree is never afraid of the branch breaking because her trust is not on the branch but on its own wings.
ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
- A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
- I hope everybody could get rich and famous and will have everything they ever dreamed of, so they will know that it’s not the answer.
- It’s only a problem if you think it’s a problem.
- If you want things to change, you need to start with changing yourself.
Study, Learn & Run a Great School.
This is certainly a formidable resource that will be useful to all practitioners and regulatory bodies. it is the manual every school owner/intending school owner needs. This is certainly no doubt a great work. It will certainly help all educational institutions to create better processes.